After graduating in law from the University of Geneva, Pierre-André Beguin qualified as an attorney in 1973. Since then, he has always practiced law independently, first as of 1984 as a Partner of LALIVE & BUDIN in Geneva, then as Senior Partner at BUDIN &Partners, a law firm which he left in 2014 to create with four other partners a new law Firm on an innovative basis, BRH PARTNERS LLC.
Since 2015, Pierre- André BEGUIN has been practicing law as a Founding Partner at BRH PARTNERS LLC.
Whilst practicing his profession in its traditional aspects, Pierre-André BEGUIN devotes his activity more specifically and mainly to the representation of litigating parties in court litigations and arbitration proceedings. Furthermore, Pierre-.André also advises clients on commercial, banking, financial, tax and inheritance related matters.
Areas of Practice
- Advising and representing institutional and private clients in domestic and international litigations before ordinary courts or arbitration courts in civil, inheritance, financial and commercial disputes;
- Arbitrator mandates;
- Legal assistance to private and institutional clients on complex financial and commercial operations;
- Inheritance planning and trusts ;
- Swiss and International taxation;
- Representation of foreign governments and other parties in international legal mutual assistance proceedings in criminal matters;
- White collar criminal law;
- Management of companies.
Member: the Swiss Bar Association, the Swiss Arbitration Association, the Swiss Society of Jurists, the Geneva Society for Law and Legislation, the Geneva Association of Business Law, the International Business Lawyers Association, the International Academy of Estate and Trust Law.
Publications: In the banking and financial fields.
Direct line: +41 (0) 22 3229409